By using a desktop scanner and your own computer, you'll be able to deposit checks right from your place of business.
It's like having a 24-hour bank teller right in your office!
Make deposits anytime-
Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, even weekends.
Save time preparing deposits- Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
Eliminate trips to the bank.
Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank- Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This streamlines your cash flow by consolidating deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
Reduce risk of check fraud-
It may allow you to act sooner on returned checks, increasing your opportunities for collection.
More secure- Multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption, the highest level of security available.
What you will need:
- 1. Account with Citizens National Bank.
- 2. Desktop check scanner (provided by CNB).
- 3. High speed internet connection.
- 4. Computer with 10 GB of available disk space on your system drive recommended
- 5. 2.0 Ghz or higher processor recommended
- 6. 2 GB of RAM or higher recommended (1 GB minimum)
- 7. Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with service pack 2
- 8. Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 service pack 1 or higher