Our Visa® Debit Card is more convenient than carrying a checkbook!
To activate your CNB Visa Debit Card, call 1-800-567-3451.
Why Use a Business Debit Card
- Make interest-free purchases directly from your commercial checking account.
- Accepted at more places than traditional business checks.
- Saves time at the point of purchase by eliminating check writing and check approval delays.
- More convenient to carry than a checkbook.
- Keeps business and personal expenses separate.
- Track business spending via monthly statements that display all card account activity.
- You can request additional cards for authorized signers on the account.
- Visa Business core features provide added value. Learn more about Visa's benefits.
Lost or Stolen Card?
No more waiting... Get a new one today! Simply visit your nearest CNB office during business hours and speak with a Customer Service Representative to receive your new card and use it right away.
Instant Issue Cards:
- Immediately active and ready to use
- Choose/change your PIN in office
- Replace lost, stolen or damaged cards
When using your credit card to shop online, you will be asked to become verified prior to completing an online transaction if the merchant is a member of the program. All cards are automatically enrolled when issued and by using contextual clues, such as type of device used, size of screen, location, etc., 95% of transactions are approved without anything extra required. If it's high-risk, which is less than 5% of transactions, consumers may be asked to provide a one-time password through the system.
Citizens National Bank utilizes a fraud detection program to prevent unauthorized use of your Debit Card. The program tracks the type of transactions you usually perform with your Debit Card and then compares that behavior with each new transaction and characteristics of fraud. If something seems suspicious, you may be called at home to verify the transaction. If we were unable to leave a message, a letter will be mailed to your home and your card restricted until you contact the bank. This program is for your protection as we try to eliminate Debit Card fraud. If you plan to use your Debit Card while traveling or to purchase expensive items that are not typical of your card use, please contact the bank to notify us.
Visa Account Updater
Visa requires all financial institutions to participate in Visa Account Updater (VAU) for debit and credit cards (personal and business; HSAs excluded) which provide updates to merchants who maintain your card information on file, to process your recurring payments (ex. subscriptions services or utility companies, etc). This is only for recurring payment merchants. This service allows merchants to receive your updated card information when you receive a new card for any reason (ex. expired card, lost or stolen card, etc). CNB is providing you the ability to opt-out of VAU by contacting your local branch.
To learn more about our cash management services, call:
Mon - Fri: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Join the Club!
Join our Text Club to receive special offers and information from CNB!
Text CNBOHIO to
Service available in USA only. Text HELP to (419) 258-6768 for help. Standard Text Message and any ProTexting List, send "STOP" to (419) 258-6768. SMS Marketing Provided by ProTexting.com