Learn if your business is qualified for Business Loan Programs by the United State Department of Agriculture Rural Development (USDA)
Contact a Commercial Lender Today!
Business and Industry Guaranteed Loans
- Bank loans between $500,000 and $10,000,000
- Up to 80% of loan is guaranteed against loss
- Projects create and/or retain jobs
- Loans for either business expansions or start-ups, includes manufacturing, wholesale, retail or service
- Loan purposes include real estate, machinery, and equipment or term working capital
- Collateral must be sufficient to protect the interest of the lender and USDA
- Business must be located in rural area or small towns under 50,000
Community Facility Loan Guarantees
- To improve, develop and construct essential community facilities in rural areas including: hospitals, health clinics, nursing homes, fire and police departments, community centers, roads and streets, libraries, schools, criminal justice centers, recreational facilities, etc.
- Applicants must be nonprofit corporations and public bodies such as municipalities, counties, special purpose districts, and authorities.
- Maximum guarantee is 90% although normally the guarantee will not exceed 80%.
To learn more about how our commercial loan services can benefit your business today, call:
Mon - Fri: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Looking to earn interest while still having access to your funds?
At CNB, we offer both traditional and accounts through IntraFi Network that provided higher limits of FDIC insurance.Learn More