Learn if your business is qualified for Business Loan Programs by the United State Department of Agriculture Rural Development (USDA)
- Bank loans between $500,000 and $10,000,000
- Up to 80% of loan is guaranteed against loss
- Projects create and/or retain jobs
- Loans for either business expansions or start-ups, includes manufacturing, wholesale, retail or service
- Loan purposes include real estate, machinery, and equipment or term working capital
- Collateral must be sufficient to protect the interest of the lender and USDA
- Business must be located in rural area or small towns under 50,000
- To improve, develop and construct essential community facilities in rural areas including: hospitals, health clinics, nursing homes, fire and police departments, community centers, roads and streets, libraries, schools, criminal justice centers, recreational facilities, etc.
- Applicants must be nonprofit corporations and public bodies such as municipalities, counties, special purpose districts, and authorities.
- Maximum guarantee is 90% although normally the guarantee will not exceed 80%.
To learn more about how our commercial loan services can benefit your business today, call:
Mon - Fri: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST