Designed to enable financing that might otherwise be unavailable due to a collateral shortfall for small businesses, minority- and women-owned businesses, and businesses located in HubZone areas that need access to capital for growth or expansion.
- Small businesses with fewer than 250 employees and revenue equal to or less than $20 million.
- Ohio-based business - new or existing.
- Maximum cash collateral deposit amount for fixed asset or working capital loans is $1.5 million. Maximum lender loan amount is $5 million.
- Minimum loan amount for working capital is $100,000.
- Loans may be used for short-term or long-term owner occupied commercial real estate, equipment purchases, leasehold improvements, refinancing and more.
- See Eligibility Criteria for a complete list.
To learn more about how our commercial loan services can benefit your business today, call:
Mon - Fri: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST