Why should my business consider using a Payroll Service?
In addition to taking work off your plate and freeing up time for your staff, we will stay on top of the changing rules and regulations to keep you compliant and protect you from potential fines and penalties. We provide customized payroll solutions that are catered to the needs of small business owners.
What makes CNB's Payroll Services different?
Citizens National Bank is a one-stop-shop for all your company’s banking and payroll needs. We’re local and represent small town customer service. A payroll specialist is always just a phone call or email away.
- Variety of Reports
- Variety of Schedule Types
- Online Self-Service Portal
- Track all locations and departments each employee works
- Employees paid via Direct Deposit or Prepaid Reloadable Card
- Enter employee hours and view summary reports before sending Payroll for processing
- Convenient - Allows more focus on the company’s core business.
- Saves Money - Smaller business can save up to 50% of their payroll cost by outsourcing.
- Saves Time - help free up employees to handle other important tasks.
- Taxes - Avoid unnecessary penalties. Taxes will be paid to the IRS by us.
- Secure - As a bank, we have excellent security already in place for protecting your company’s money and secure information.
- Less Stress - Outsourcing payroll can provide less stress and more family time for business owners who process their company’s payroll hours off the clock.
How do I Enroll?
A Treasury Management Representative will help you to begin the setup process and assist you with any questions you may have. Call 1-800-262-4663 or email the Treasury Management Department at email@example.com.
To learn more about our Payroll Services or to sign up today, call:
Mon - Fri: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Looking to earn interest while still having access to your funds?
At CNB, we offer both traditional and accounts through IntraFi Network that provided higher limits of FDIC insurance.Learn More