Each quarter we feature a mortgage lender answering some of the most commonly asked questions about purchasing and refinancing a home.
If you would like to submit a question for this column, please email email@example.com.
Defiance Mortgage Originator
The good news is, yes! Take advantage of these historic low interest rates by purchasing a new home or refinancing your current mortgage without physically coming into the bank. Citizens National Bank has invested in technology to keep you safer during this pandemic, allowing customers to apply online through our website or you could even simply call one of our lenders and we can take an application over the phone.
Once we’ve received your application, we have options such as secure email, which enables you to email your income and asset documentation to us encrypted to safeguard your personal information. Our online portal, which is password-protected, allows you to login and see where your loan is during each step of the process and you can even e-sign all the necessary disclosures and upload financial documents right through that system. If you’re not comfortable with the electronic options, you may drop supporting documents off in our drive-thrus.
Our lenders are flexible and willing to do whatever is needed to help you purchase your dream home while practicing social distancing. We are always a phone call or email away and have successfully closed dozens of loans over the past month, despite the COVID-19 crisis.
- What can I do with a Home Equity Line of Credit?
- Bridge Loans
- Calculate the Costs
- How do construction loans work?
- Should I buy a home or continue to rent?
- What is a credit score, how does it affect my loan and how can I improve it?
- How can I compare the best options for selecting a mortgage?
- How do I obtain a pre-approval?
- Can I borrow extra?
- Am I better off refinancing?
- What is escrow and how is it figured?
- How much will my mortgage payments be?
- How much are the closing costs?
- What are points and is it worth paying for them?
- How much home can I afford?
- What are my options as a first time home buyer?
To learn more about our loan products and services, call:
Mon - Fri: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Join the Club!
Join our Text Club to receive special offers and information from CNB!
Text CNBOHIO to 82257
Service available in USA only. Text HELP to 82257 for help. Standard Text Message and any ProTexting List, send "STOP" to 82257. SMS Marketing Provided by ProTexting.com