Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) combine with high deductible health plans to create a cost-saving medical plan.
HSA owners can contribute money tax-free up to certain maximums per year and may use checks or a debit card to pay for many medical expenses not normally covered by traditional health plans.
We also offer a premium account with higher interest rates for accounts with balances of $5000 or more.
Note: You may not apply for a Premium account online. Contact us for more information.
- Lower premium costs
- Tax-free contributions and earnings*
- The ability to rollover funds year to year, accumulating interest
- No use-it-or-lose-it stipulations
- Portability to maintain your HSA even if you change jobs or insurance provider
- Interest on all balances $1.00 or more
*Consult Tax Advisor
Saving for a specific goal?
Our Goal-Based Savings Account makes saving for a specific goal easier. This simple account lets you title the account based upon the goal you're trying to achieve and state an amount you plan to save.Learn More