The Prepaid Reloadable Card is all about convenience and control.
You can direct deposit funds, including paychecks and government checks, pay bills online, get cash at ATMs and use it anywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted, all without a credit check.
The convenience and simplicity of use are complemented with the following features and benefits to provide an optimized experience for you:
- No credit check* - just load and go
- Use to shop online and over the phone
- Direct deposit payroll
- Online banking
- Spend only what you load on the card
- Use everywhere debit cards are accepted
- Easily replaced if lost/stolen
- No minimum balance requirements
- Get cash at ATMs** - MoneyPass ATM network with 25,000 locations nationwide
- Less setup than check processing and maintenance
- Up to 2 secondary cards per account - authorizes spouse, family member, or friend to use the same account
- Load through direct deposit, online or at Green Dot, MoneyGram, ReadyLink, RePower or Western Union locations**
Stop by any Citizens National Bank location and speak with a Customer Service Representative to purchase a prepaid reloadable gift card. Once loaded you can use them immediately.
*Subject to identification verification
**Fees may apply
Online and Mobile Access
Prepaid reloadable cardholders can set up email or text alerts, retrieve card history, and check balances through their convenient website, www.myprepaidbalance.com.
Note: Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
To learn more about purchasing a prepaid reloadable card, call:
Mon - Fri: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Join the Club!
Join our Text Club to receive special offers and information from CNB!
Text CNBOHIO to
Service available in USA only. Text HELP to (419) 258-6768 for help. Standard Text Message and any ProTexting List, send "STOP" to (419) 258-6768. SMS Marketing Provided by ProTexting.com
Saving for a specific goal?
Our Goal-Based Savings Account makes saving for a specific goal easier. This simple account lets you title the account based upon the goal you're trying to achieve and state an amount you plan to save.Learn More