CNB Online Banking has a new look and feel.
To check it out, simply log in with your current username and password. From the home screen, you will immediately notice a simplified look, easier navigation, and increased functionality. And depending upon what device you're viewing the site on, whether mobile, tablet or desktop, everything will size accordingly to fit your screen. The new site is even touch-enabled for easier access with your phone or tablet.
Here's a list of the improvements you'll experience with the new CNB Online Banking:
- Create custom nicknames, change the order of how you see your account and even hide accounts if you don't wish to see them every time you log in.
- View the last 10 transactions for each of your accounts right from the home screen. Click "more" to pull in older transactions to the list. View all your scheduled, pending and posted transactions in one list.
- Initiate transfers between accounts from the home screen.
- Bill Pay now opens within online banking, which will prevent online banking time-outs.
- Updated log in - Enter username and password on the same page. The security challenge is on the next page. You're now able to hide your username and security answers for extra security when accessing the site in public.
To see what the new CNB Online Banking looks like, check out our online tutorial. If you're not currently enrolled in Online Banking, simply click the New User Signup link underneath the Online Banking Login button on our homepage.
Ready to make your dream a reality?
Talk to one of our retail lenders today and realize your dream tomorrow.Learn More