Did you know 1 out of 3 credit reports have errors? More than one-third of consumers have found at least one error on their credit report. Are you one of them?
Errors on credit reports are not uncommon, so staying up to date, reviewing your credit report is a must. We have a credit score solution, called My Credit Score, that is not only FREE for you, our customers, but offers a variety of benefits to you including a download of your credit report. You can review your credit report anytime, anywhere without affecting your credit score.
Mistakes on your credit report can impact your score and your lending power. Some of the common errors found on credit reports are:
- Personal Information Errors. Errors such as wrong name or address.
- Account Errors. Credit accounts that consumers did not recognize as being theirs.
With My Credit Score, not only can you review and download your free credit report for errors, but you can also dispute any errors you might see right within the tool. You can check your credit score daily without any impact to score, receive real time credit monitoring alerts and learn about the factors that make up your credit score. Finally, you can also give our credit score simulator a spin and see how your current score would change based on a variety of different actions or events.
If you do not check your credit report, you will never know if it has errors. Do not let the likelihood of errors result in an impact to your credit score or higher interest rates and loan payments.
Enroll now and check your credit report today!
- Once logged into online banking, there will be an offer on the right-hand side to view your credit score.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions which allows the application to access your information through the credit bureau, Trans Union.
- After agreeing, the credit score will pop up each time you’re logged in.
Ready to plan for your future now?
Get started with your complimentary financial plan analysis today!Learn More