Concerns about the coronavirus may have you questioning your daily routine. If you normally go to a bank branch for your transactions, you might want to consider our online and mobile options which will allow you to continue business as usual without having to visit a teller. With the exception of making a cash deposit, you can do virtually all your banking now online or through our mobile app. Manage your personal or business finances easily without having to leave your home or office.
- Easily transfer funds between your CNB accounts, pay bills and set up email or text alerts within online banking or Online for Business. Enroll at cnbohio.com or contact Treasury Management.
- Deposit checks by taking a picture of them through our mobile app. The app can be downloaded for free through the App Store or Google Play. Search CNBOHIO.
- Pay others electronically without having to exchange cash with our person to person payment service called Popmoney.
- Make payments via your mobile device in-store wherever contactless payments are accepted using Mobile Wallets.
- Deposit checks for your business with a scanner connected to your computer through our Merchant Capture service.
- Transfer funds from other institutions to your CNB account with our TransferNow service.
- You can even apply online for a mortgage or open a new deposit account from within Online Banking if you're already a customer.