Citizens National Bank is Here for You!
Eric Faulkner, President
What is FDIC Insurance? Is My Money Protected?
Michael Dulle, Branch Operations Trainer
Avoid scams related to economic payments, COVID-19
The IRS urges taxpayers to be on the lookout for scam artists trying to use the economic impact payments as cover for schemes to steal personal information and money. Remember, the IRS will not call, text you, email you or contact you on social media asking for personal or bank account information - even related to the economic impact payments. Also, watch out for emails with attachments or links claiming to have special information about economic impact payments or refunds.
Monday, February 22, 2021
Offices open beginning today: Bluffton, Elida, Lima, Findlay, Springfield, and Defiance.
Celina, Toledo, and Van Wert will remain temporarily closed. Drive thrus remain open with regular business hours; Online and Mobile Banking are available. If you require assistance, please call your local office or chat online. Transactions that need to be handled in person will be done by appointment.
Friday, January 15, 2021
Monday, December 14, 2020
All CNB offices are temporarily closed. Drive-thru's remain open regular business hours and Online Banking and Mobile Banking are available. If you require assistance, please call your local office or chat online. Transactions that need to be handled in person will be done by appointment.
Monday, November 2, 2020
The Small Business Relief Grant is designed to provide relief to Ohio businesses that have been negatively affected by COVID-19.
Governor Mike DeWine has designated up to $125 million of funding received by the State of Ohio from the federal CARES Act to provide $10,000 grants to small businesses to help them through the current crisis. The program, which will begin accepting applications on November 2, 2020, will be administrated by the Ohio Development Services Agency.
Monday, May 18, 2020
Agencies Issue PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
The Small Business Administration and Treasury Department released the Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application and instructions. The application form and instructions inform borrowers how to apply for forgiveness of their PPP loans, consistent with the CARES Act. The SBA also said it will also soon issue regulations and guidance to help borrowers complete their applications and inform lenders of their responsibilities.
Friday, May 1, 2020
Due to the pandemic, we are suspending the 6 transfer limit previously disclosed on savings accounts and allowing unlimited transfers temporarily.
Monday, April 27, 2020
An additional $310 billion has been approved to extend the Payroll Protection Program. We will be working diligently to get the loans that were not initially approved through the SBA uploaded to their system. For more information about the PPP and other elements of the federal response to the COVID-19 emergency, go to the ICBA’s online resource center.
Friday, April 3, 2020
Notice regarding PPP loans: The Treasury Department and SBA have just released new program guidelines and requirements for the Paycheck Protection Program. We are currently reviewing those to be sure everything is submitted properly and meets the guidelines of the program. Please continue to submit your supporting documentation as needed. We will keep you updated.
The CARES act was signed into law on Friday, March 27. The legislation was created to provide relief for individuals and businesses negatively impacted by COVID-19. Here are a few things that might impact you:
- Direct payments – Americans who pay taxes will receive a one-time direct deposit of up to $1,200, and married couples will receive $2,400, plus an additional $500 per child. Individuals who make more than $75,000 or married couples who make more than $150,000 may be eligible for reduced amounts. The payments will be direct-deposited to whatever financial institution you have set up to receive your tax refund from the IRS. Checks will be mailed to those who didn’t have this set up already. Learn more about these payments. Remember to monitor your accounts and be alert to any attempts by scammers to obtain your personal information.
- Unemployment – It provides for extended unemployment insurance and expands eligibility, offering an additional $600 per week for four months, on top of what state programs pay.
- Small business relief – Companies with 500 employees or fewer that maintain their payroll during the outbreak can receive up to 8 weeks of cash-flow assistance through the Payroll Protection Program. Contact your business banking officer to apply.
- Coronavirus testing – All testing and potential vaccines for COVID-19 will be covered at no cost to the patients by all health plans.
Friday, March 20, 2020
SBA Disaster Loan Assistance is now available. Small businesses in Ohio affected by COVID-19 can now apply for up to $2 million to assist with cash flow. Fill out and submit the online application through the SBA's website.
Monday, March 16, 2020
CNB is open regular business hours through our drive-thrus. In an effort to limit physical contact, our lobbies will be closed beginning at noon today (03/16/2020). We encourage you to use our electronic services and call your local branch for an appointment for more complex needs.
Thursday, March 12, 2020
Citizens National Bank is concerned about the health and well-being of our customers and are monitoring the news regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Currently business is usual at our branch locations, and while we love to see our customers' smiling faces, we understand you may wish to do as much of your banking from home or work as possible to limit public interactions.
Here are some of our convenient solutions to allow you to bank from your computer or mobile device.
- Online banking and mobile banking for account monitoring and transfers – enroll online at cnbohio.com or simply download our mobile app. Search for CNBOHIO in the App Store or on Google Play.
- Online for Business – online banking for businesses allowing you to make transfers, pay bills and process payroll with direct deposit. Contact Treasury Management to enroll.
- Mobile check deposit for depositing checks to your CNB accounts through the mobile app
- Merchant Capture for businesses to deposit checks remotely throughout the day with a scanner
- Bill Payment through Online Banking or the Mobile App to pay all your bills online
- Zelle to electronically send money to people without writing a check or exchanging cash
- Mobile Wallets to make payments via your mobile device in-store wherever contactless payments are accepted.
- Online chat during business hours with our live Customer Care Center team for basic banking questions
Check back here for updates from the CDC. If anything changes regarding bank hours or accessibility, we’ll post it here as well.