Prepaid Reloadable Cards
Provides an alternative method of payment to employees who don’t have a checking account.
A Prepaid Reloadable Card is a convenient way for an employer to pay an employee.
Some people do not qualify for a regular checking account because of credit problems. Employers cut them a paper check, incurring expenses and then many employees then turn to expensive check cashing services to get their money. CNB’s Prepaid Reloadable Card is a Visa® branded card. Employers can direct deposit the employee’s payment to the card, which can then be used at an ATM or as a debit card.
Prepaid reloadable cardholders can set up email or text alerts, retrieve card history, and check balances through their convenient website, www.myprepaidbalance.com.
- No credit check (subject to ID verification) – just load and go.
- Spend only what you load.
- No links to other accounts.
- Replace card and funds if lost or stolen.1
- Monitor balance with text alerts and online access.
- Withdraw at MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide without a surcharge.2
- Use where debit cards are accepted.
- Direct deposit payroll.
- No minimum balance requirements.
- Load through direct deposit, online, or at Western Union locations.2
1A card replacement fee will apply. See the cardholder agreement for details.
2Fees may apply. See terms and conditions for details.
Prepaid Cards are issued by Pathward NA