Get instant purchasing power with a Personal Visa® Credit Card.
When dining out, traveling or shopping, you can avoid the risk of running out of cash and the hassle of carrying your checkbook. You can also use your Visa credit card for emergency cash advances.
How to Apply
- Credit cards only available for Citizens National Bank current customers with a deposit or loan account.
- You may be required to provide additional financial information prior to approval of credit.
- Subject to credit approval. Click here to view Credit Card Disclosure.
- If you accept and wish to continue with your credit card application, click here for online application or download paper application here.
Lost or Stolen Card?
No more waiting... Get a new one today! Simply visit your nearest CNB office during business hours and speak with a Customer Service Representative to receive your new card and use it right away.
Instant Issue Cards:
- Immediately active and ready to use
- Choose/change your PIN in office
- Replace lost, stolen or damaged cards
Earn 1 Bonus Point for Every $1 Purchased
- Earn 5 Bonus Points for Every $1 spent on Fuel Purchases Now through August!
- If you have a Citizens National Bank Visa® Credit Card, you are automatically enrolled in our rewards program, UChoose Rewards. UChoose Rewards is a rewards program where you earn points for shopping and using your Citizens National Bank Rewards Card.
- Then redeem your points for anything of your choice from a huge online rewards catalog. You earn 1 point for every $1 for each credit transaction.
- Plus, you can earn even more points when you shop at participating retailers. Choose to shop in-store at national or local retailers or online through www.uchooserewards.com.
- When shopping in-store, select credit and sign for your purchases.
Online Credit Card Management
Access your credit card information 24 hours a day through this convenient online service. Once logged in these exciting features are all available at the click of a mouse:
- View account balance
- Check available credit
- View current and past statements
- Make payments online
- Download transaction history to financial software
- Manage multiple accounts
- Set-up recurring payments
Additionally, you can sign up for e-mail alerts to notify you when a payment is due, a new statement is available and if you have reached your credit limit. Click here for instructions on enrolling your Visa® Credit Cards.
Visa's Zero Liability Policy
When you use your Citizens National Bank Visa® Credit Card or Debit Card to shop online, in a store, or anywhere, you are protected from unauthorized use of your card or account information. With Visa's Zero Liability Policy*, your liability for unauthorized transactions is $0 - you pay nothing! Visa takes online security very seriously so you can focus on your shopping.
* U.S.-issued cards only. Unless you have been grossly negligent or have engaged in fraud, you will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions using your lost or stolen CNB Visa® credit card or CNB Visa® Debit Card. This additional liability does not apply to ATM transactions, to transactions using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) which are not processed by Visa®. See your Cardholder Agreement for more details.
Visa Account Updater
Visa requires all financial institutions to participate in Visa Account Updater (VAU) for debit and credit cards (personal and business; HSAs excluded) which provide updates to merchants who maintain your card information on file, to process your recurring payments (ex. subscriptions services or utility companies, etc). This is only for recurring payment merchants. This service allows merchants to receive your updated card information when you receive a new card for any reason (ex. expired card, lost or stolen card, etc). CNB is providing you the ability to opt-out of VAU by contacting your local branch.
Verified by Visa®
When using your Credit Card to shop online, you will be asked to become verified prior to completing an online transaction if the merchant is a member of the Verified by Visa® program. All cards are automatically enrolled when issued and by using contextual clues, such as type of device used, size of screen, location, etc., 95% of transactions are approved without anything extra required. If it's high-risk, which is less than 5% of transactions, consumers may be asked to privde a one-time password through the system.
For questions regarding your credit card balances, payments, and points, call:
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Join the Club!
Join our Text Club to receive special offers and information from CNB!
Text CNBOHIO to 82257
Service available in USA only. Text HELP to 82257 for help. Standard Text Message and any ProTexting List, send "STOP" to 82257. SMS Marketing Provided by ProTexting.com