You could win $10,000 and meet Olympic games hopeful Noah Lyles, courtesy of Visa.
Pay with Visa between 06/15/2021-08/15/2021 for a chance to win. Get a bonus entry when you tap to pay with a Visa contactless card or device!
5x Bonus Points on Home Improvement
Use your CNB Visa Credit Card at a home improvement store from April 1, 2021 until June 30, 2021 and you'll earn 5x bonus points for every $1 spent!
Get instant purchasing power with a Personal Visa® Credit Card.
When dining out, traveling or shopping, you can avoid the risk of running out of cash and the hassle of carrying your checkbook. You can also use your Visa credit card for emergency cash advances.
How to Apply
- Credit cards only available for Citizens National Bank current customers with a deposit or loan account.
- You may be required to provide additional financial information prior to approval of credit.
- Subject to credit approval. Credit Card Disclosure
- If you accept and wish to continue with your credit card application,
Lost or Stolen Card?
No more waiting... Get a new one today! Simply visit your nearest CNB office during business hours and speak with a Customer Service Representative to receive your new card and use it right away.
Instant Issue Cards:
- Immediately active and ready to use
- Choose/change your PIN in office
- Replace lost, stolen or damaged cards
Earn 1 Bonus Point for Every $1 Purchased
- If you have a Citizens National Bank Visa® Credit Card, you are automatically enrolled in our rewards program, UChoose Rewards. UChoose Rewards is a rewards program where you earn points for shopping and using your Citizens National Bank Rewards Card.
- Then redeem your points for anything of your choice from a huge online rewards catalog. You earn 1 point for every $1 for each credit transaction.
- Plus, you can earn even more points when you shop at participating retailers. Choose to shop in-store at national or local retailers or online through www.uchooserewards.com.
- When shopping in-store, select credit and sign for your purchases.
Online Credit Card Management
Access your credit card information 24 hours a day through this convenient online service. Once logged in these exciting features are all available at the click of a mouse:
- View account balance
- Check available credit
- View current and past statements
- Make payments online
- Download transaction history to financial software
- Manage multiple accounts
- Set-up recurring payments
Additionally, you can sign up for e-mail alerts to notify you when a payment is due, a new statement is available and if you have reached your credit limit. View instructions on enrolling your Visa® Credit Cards.
Visa's Zero Liability Policy
When you use your Citizens National Bank Visa® Credit Card or Debit Card to shop online, in a store, or anywhere, you are protected from unauthorized use of your card or account information. With Visa's Zero Liability Policy*, your liability for unauthorized transactions is $0 - you pay nothing! Visa takes online security very seriously so you can focus on your shopping.
* U.S.-issued cards only. Unless you have been grossly negligent or have engaged in fraud, you will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions using your lost or stolen CNB Visa® credit card or CNB Visa® Debit Card. This additional liability does not apply to ATM transactions, to transactions using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) which are not processed by Visa®. See your Cardholder Agreement for more details.
ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock
No one can prevent all identity theft, so staying informed and knowing what to do when your identity is threatened can give you greater peace of mind.
How ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock can help:
Dark Web Monitoring - continuously patrols the dark web and private forums looking for personal information that may belong to you. Should it be found, notifications are sent with suggested steps.
Data Breach Notifications - sends notifications on large-scale breaches so you can act quickly should a breach affect your personal information.
Stolen Wallet Assist - A stolen wallet can mean a lost identity. If your wallet is stolen you will receive guidance to help you cancel or replace key documents like your credit cards, driver's licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards and more.
One-Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts1 - helps you stay on-top of your credit to help detect fraud more quickly. Alerts are sent when key changes are made to your credit file with a major credit bureau.
Credit, Bank & Utility Account Freezes - provides instructions and links so you can quickly freeze credit, bank and utility files with each consumer reporting company to help protect your against criminals opening unauthorized accounts in your name.
Restoration Assist - U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialists are available Monday to Friday 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST with guidance and with next steps to assist you should you become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity.
Note: Visa Cardholders will have access to special discounts if they are interested in purchasing a more robust identity theft offering that includes additional Restoration features such as the LifeLock Million Dollar Protection™ Package.
U.S.-based Member Services & Support is available Monday to Friday 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. PST; and Saturday 7 a.m. - 1 p.m. PST.
1Two requirements must be met to receive the One-Bureau Credit Monitoring feature: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with Equifax; and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. If these requirements are not met you will not receive Credit Features from Equifax. You will receive Credit Features once the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring from Equifax will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.
Visa Account Updater
Visa requires all financial institutions to participate in Visa Account Updater (VAU) for debit and credit cards (personal and business; HSAs excluded) which provide updates to merchants who maintain your card information on file, to process your recurring payments (ex. subscriptions services or utility companies, etc). This is only for recurring payment merchants. This service allows merchants to receive your updated card information when you receive a new card for any reason (ex. expired card, lost or stolen card, etc). CNB is providing you the ability to opt-out of VAU by contacting your local branch.
When using your credit card to shop online, you will be asked to become verified prior to completing an online transaction if the merchant is a member of the program. All cards are automatically enrolled when issued and by using contextual clues, such as type of device used, size of screen, location, etc., 95% of transactions are approved without anything extra required. If it's high-risk, which is less than 5% of transactions, consumers may be asked to provide a one-time password through the system.
For questions regarding your credit card balances, payments, and points, call:
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Join the Club!
Join our Text Club to receive special offers and information from CNB!
Text CNBOHIO to 82257
Service available in USA only. Text HELP to 82257 for help. Standard Text Message and any ProTexting List, send "STOP" to 82257. SMS Marketing Provided by ProTexting.com