Protect Your Identity with Norton Lifelock ID Navigator for Your Visa Credit Card
While you may know that CNB’s Visa Credit Card offers a great low rate on balances and rewards through our uChoose rewards program, there may be other things you may not be aware of that can make your life easier, such as the new Norton Lifelock ID Navigator program. This free benefit is available to all personal Visa cardholders and offers monitoring of the dark web in order to alert you to any possible breaches of your personal information. You can optionally request it also monitor your bank accounts, credit cards, driver’s license number, mother’s maiden name and even your gamer tag.
Other Smart Tools available through ID Navigator include:
- Data Breach Notifications sends notifications on large-scale breaches so you can act quickly should a breach affect your personal information.
- Stolen Wallet Assist – A stolen wallet can mean a lost identity. If your wallet is stolen you will receive guidance to help you cancel or replace key documents like your credit cards, driver’s licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards, and more.
- One-Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts1 helps you stay on-top of your credit to help detect fraud more quickly, alerts are sent when key changes are made to your credit file with a major credit bureau.
- Credit, Bank and Utility Account Freezes provide instructions and links so you can quickly freeze credit, bank and utility files with each consumer reporting company to help protect you against criminals opening unauthorized accounts in your name.
- Restoration Assist – U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialists are available Monday to Friday 6 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST with guidance and with next steps to assist you should you become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity. Note: Visa Cardholders will have access to special discounts if they are interested in purchasing a more robust identity theft offering that includes features such as the LifeLock Million Dollar Protection™ Package.
- U.S.-Based Member Services and Support is available Monday to Friday 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST; and Saturday 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. PST.
As a CNB Visa Credit Card customer you’re automatically eligible for this benefit, but you must enroll in the program. To confirm eligibility, visit cardbenefitidprotect.com. Once verified, you will be redirected to the offer page where ID Navigator enrollment is available.
For a complete list of all the benefits you receive automatically through Visa as a cardholder, visit their website.
1 Two requirements must be met to receive the One-Bureau Credit Monitoring feature: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with Equifax; and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. If these requirements are not met you will not receive credit features from Equifax. You will receive Credit Features once the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring from Equifax will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.View more Articles