What Are The Benefits of Having A Line of Credit?
A business line of credit can be a very valuable tool for a business or agricultural owner.
Citizens National Bank lines of credit are designed to help businesses manage their cash flow and their short-term borrowing needs. Our lines of credit can be used to purchase inventory or pay bills, including payroll, while you wait for receivables to be collected, or to cover seasonal operating needs and expenses. A line of credit is typically set up for one year or for the normal operating cycle of your business. Interest-only payments are due periodically until the maturity date of the line of credit. Our clients are all very important to us and we would love to help you with your line of credit.
- Access your funds quickly and easily through Online for Business or by phone.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Pay interest only on the portion of the line of credit in use.
- With a revolving line of credit: when you make a payment, you replenish the credit available to your business.
- A community bank with local decision-making.
- Experienced loan officers at all locations.
To determine your potential payment on a line of credit, check out our loan & credit line payment calculator.View More Articles