Get instant purchasing power with a Business Visa® Credit Card.
It's a great way to track your business expenses on a monthly basis and earn rewards at the same time!
How to Apply
- Your Business will have once credit limit that can be split between multiple cards.
- Each separate card will receive an individual statement, allowing you to easily separate expenditures.
- Credit cards only available for Citizens National Bank current customers with a deposit or loan account.
- You may be required to provide additional financial information prior to approval of credit.
- Subject to credit approval. Credit Card Disclosure
- If you accept and wish to continue with your credit card application,
Earn 1 Bonus Point for Every $1 Purchased
- Redeem for Cash Back*, Merchandise, Gift Cards or Travel!
If you have a Citizens National Bank Visa® Credit Card, you are automatically enrolled in our rewards program, UChoose Rewards. You will receive one point for every $1 charged to your credit card. As points accumulate you may use them to get cash back*, purchase merchandise, gift cards or travel through www.uchooserewards.com. Or you may simply log in to online banking and access the credit card site from there.
- Earn More!
Earn Bonus Points faster by shopping online or in-store at participating retailers including Macy's, JCPenney, Walmart.com and more!
*Contact your business banking officer for more details.
Find what you want. Pay with Rewards1
Your rewards. Your choice.
You can now Pay with Rewards at millions of retailers when you checkout with PayPal2. Use your uChoose Rewards® on all or part of your PayPal purchase, with no minimum spend.
Redeem your rewards anytime.
You can put as much or as little of your uChoose Rewards towards the things you want and enjoy all the benefits of PayPal. Why wait? Pay with rewards now.
Available on eligible transactions. Terms apply.
uChoose Rewards is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. To learn more about uChoose Rewards login to uChoose Rewards and click on the "FAQs" link.
1When using points at checkout, each point is worth $0.00915, which means 100 points equals $0.915 in redemption value.
2You may not see Pay with Rewards every time you check out online with a merchant. Not currently available for sending money, recurring payments, and in-store transactions. Pay with Rewards will be available on eligible cards on eligible purchases or can be donated to support a charitable cause with PayPal Giving Fund. All reward redemptions are subject to your issuer's reward program terms. To learn more about Pay with Rewards, see terms and conditions.
Online Credit Card Management
Access your credit card information 24 hours a day through this convenient online service. Once logged in these exciting features are all available at the click of a mouse:
- View account balance
- Check available credit
- View current and past statements
- Make payments online
- Download transaction history to financial software
- Manage multiple accounts
- Set-up recurring payments
Additionally, you can sign up for e-mail alerts to notify you when a payment is due, a new statement is available and if you have reached your credit limit. Click here for instructions on enrolling your Business Visa® Credit Cards.
Visa's Zero Liability Policy
When you use your Citizens National Bank Visa® Credit Card or Debit Card to shop online, in a store, or anywhere, you are protected from unauthorized use of your card or account information. With Visa's Zero Liability Policy*, your liability for unauthorized transactions is $0 - you pay nothing! Visa takes online security very seriously so you can focus on your shopping.
* U.S.-issued cards only. Unless you have been grossly negligent or have engaged in fraud, you will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions using your lost or stolen CNB Visa® credit card or CNB Visa® Debit Card. This additional liability does not apply to ATM transactions, to transactions using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) which are not processed by Visa®. See your Cardholder Agreement for more details.
Visa Account Updater
Visa requires all financial institutions to participate in Visa Account Updater (VAU) for debit and credit cards (personal and business; HSAs excluded) which provide updates to merchants who maintain your card information on file, to process your recurring payments (ex. subscriptions services or utility companies, etc). This is only for recurring payment merchants. This service allows merchants to receive your updated card information when you receive a new card for any reason (ex. expired card, lost or stolen card, etc). CNB is providing you the ability to opt-out of VAU by contacting your local branch.
When using your credit card to shop online, you will be asked to become verified prior to completing an online transaction if the merchant is a member of the program. All cards are automatically enrolled when issued and by using contextual clues, such as type of device used, size of screen, location, etc., 95% of transactions are approved without anything extra required. If it's high-risk, which is less than 5% of transactions, consumers may be asked to provide a one-time password through the system.
- Credit Assessment and Dispute Processing - Soft pull of your TransUnion credit report and score to identify potential negative items that may impact the credit score. You may select items to dispute, and Dovly handles the dispute process with TransUnion. There is no limit to the number of disputes that can be filed.
- Monthly Credit Progress Tracking - Soft pull of your credit report on a monthly basis and display of credit score history.
- Credit Progress Alerts - Alerts of standard updates to your credit report.
- Credit Building Tips - Personalized credit building advice and actionable credit recommendations.
- Mobile App and Web / Member Dashboard - Alerts, recommendations, disputes, credit score, credit report summary and account management.
- Live Customer Support - Live U.S.-based customer support available via chat, email and phone.
How to enroll
Simply visit www.dovlyuplift.com and enter your U.S.-issued Visa card number to verify eligibility. Your card will not be charged. Enrollment in Dovly Uplift requires first and last name, email, password creation, social security number, date of birth, address, and phone number.
Protect your credit cards through your mobile device by receiving alerts and defining when, where and how your payment cards are used with CardValet.
For questions regarding your credit card balances, payments, and points, call:
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Join the Club!
Join our Text Club to receive special offers and information from CNB!
Text CNBOHIO to
Service available in USA only. Text HELP to (419) 258-6768 for help. Standard Text Message and any ProTexting List, send "STOP" to (419) 258-6768. SMS Marketing Provided by ProTexting.com
Looking to expand your farm acreage?
We have diverse lending options for your family business.Apply Today